It is placed on the packaging or goods made of plastic materials and it informs that the packaging or goods are recyclable. Numbers from 1 to 7, or specific letters are put in the sign or next to it and shows the code of the substance from which the product or its packaging is made.
1. PET - polyethylene terephthalate.
2. PE-HD - high density polyethylene.
3. PVС - polyvinyl chloride.
4. PE-LD - low density polyethylene.
5. PP - polypropylene.
6. PS - polystyrene.
7. OTHER - a mixture of various plastics or polymers not specified above. Packaging marked with this number cannot be recycled and ends its life cycle at the waste.
* * *
Please, value the environment and respect nature!