It is a classic dietic English dessert that will blow you away!
You will need:
1. 3 middle apples
2. 4 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
3. 3 Ounces flour
4. 2 Ounces butter
5. 1 tsp cinnamon
6. 1 Ounces walnuts
7. 3 tbsp sugar
1. Chop nuts into medium-sized pieces;
2. Remove the peel from the apples, cut in half, take out the core and slice them;
3. Place cinnamon, brown sugar and apples into a dry frying pan, mix and put on a medium flame and stir constantly for 5 minutes;
4. Use a blender to mix sugar, butter, and flour until crumb;
5. Put the apple filling on the bottom of the oven-proof bowls. I prefer when the layer of apples is slightly bigger than the layer of crumbs;
6. Place some walnuts on the top and spread the crumbs with a teaspoon to the very top;
7. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C) and place the bowls inside for ~25 minutes.
That's it! You can serve them both hot and cold. To serve an apple crumble with ice cream is an eternal classic. Bon Appetit!