Cook some desserts is one of the best ways to enjoy the time during the quarantine!
It will only take about 30 minutes to cook these pretties.
You will need:
1. 6 egg yolks
2. 4 tablespoons sugar
3. 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
4. 4 ounces butter
5. Oven-proof bowls (as you can see on the picture)
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Melt the butter in a microwave or on the water bath, and leave it to cool.
3. Whisk egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon-colored.
4. Combine this mixture with melted butter, mix it.
5. Sift cocoa powder into the final mixture, whip it until it all comes together.
6. Fold your bowls with a cocoa mass.
7. Place the bowls into a baking dish. Pour very hot water into a baking dish to reach halfway up bowls. Carefully place the baking dish in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Cool in a fridge for a half an hour and serve it on these beautiful bowls!