Breezy Greek Salad
In light of recent events, we all may feel kind of confused, or a bit nervous.
Such feelings whet our appetite for delicious and healthy food, that charges you with vitamins even if you're just looking at it!
We have something really simple, tasty, quick and affordable.
It will take only 20 minutes of your time and will grant you a good mood for the entire day!
Breezy Greek Salad.
We will need:
1. 2 pcs Roma Tomatoes (grape tomatoes are good too);
2. 2 pcs Cucumbers;
3. ½ Red or White Onion ("Both? Both. Both. Both is good" © Tulio and Miguel)
4. 2 pcs Bell Pepper (2 different colors will create a cool effect)
5. 8 pcs Kalamata Olives or Black Olives instead (you will need more Black Olives)
6. 1 piece Avocado
7. 6 Oz Feta Cheese
8. 1 small bunch of Parsley
9. 3 tbsp Olive Oil (extra virgin)
10. 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
11. Black pepper
12. ¼ tsp Dried oregano (additional)
1. Dice onion into thin rings, tomatoes.
2. Cut cucumbers, bell pepper, avocado in small slices.
3. Grind parsley, then mix everything in a salad bowl. Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a separate small bowl.
4. Pour the vegetables with oil and vinegar dressing.
5. Coarse chop feta into large slices and place it inside. Place the olives (you can cut them if you want)
6. Sprinkle salad with dried oregano and serve!
Just one look at this delicious, healthy salad will make you smile and forget about global panic!