A really simple and tasty dessert. Perfect with tea and coffee!
You will need:
• 3 Ounces honey
• 2 Ounces ground hazelnut
• Fresh orange juice
• Grated lemon zest
• Cinnamon powder
• 1 1/2 Ounce chocolate (dark or milk)
• 1 1/2 Ounce cognac (optional)
1. Mix ground hazelnuts with honey, lemon zest, orange juice, cinnamon, cognac and cook for 20-25 minutes until thick;
2. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate using a water bath;
3. Roll small balls from honey & hazelnuts mass;
4. Dip them in melted chocolate;
5. Dry these "bombs" in a warm oven, then serve with some tea or coffee.