Very light, tasty, and easy to make!
Enjoy this healthy recipe with some green or black tea.
We will need:
• 200 g Pumpkin
• 4 Eggs
• 7 oz Granulated sugar
• 9 oz Flour
• 7 fl oz Vegetable oil
• 2 tsp Baking powder
• 1/4 tsp Vanilla
• Pinch of salt
1. Peel the pumpkin, grate it finely.
2. Beat eggs with sugar until smooth.
3. Mix pumpkin with beaten eggs, flour, vegetable oil, baking powder, salt, vanilla until smooth.
4. Properly grease a bundt pan and pour the mixture into it.
5. Bake in the oven at a temperature of 360-390°F (180-200°C) for 45 minutes.