Do you remember our post about #fika -- Swedish coffee time? If you haven't read it, then I highly suggest!
This Swedish dessert is great for fika, which means -- with coffee. No need to bake, very easy to make, and very tasty to eat.
You will need:
• 2 cups Granulated sugar
• 5 ounces Butter
• 1.5 tbsp Vanilla sugar
• 4.5 tbsp Cocoa powder
• 1 cup Coconut flakes
• 3.5 cups Instant oatmeal
• 3 tbsp Ground coffee
1. Bring butter to room temperature.
2. Place softened butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Mix, using a hand mixer or stand mixer on medium speed 1-2 minutes, or until butter mixture is pale yellow, light and fluffy.
3. Add vanilla sugar and cocoa and mix.
4. Grind oatmeals in a blender.
5. Add ground oatmeals and coffee.
6. Roll each ball from 1 tbsp. Then roll these balls in coconut flakes.
Done! Don't forget to cool them before serving and write about your fika experience!